The Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program (MSIPP) is currently accepting applications for the U.S. Department of Energy’s 2018 MSIPP Internships, which are 10-week summer research internships for students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) related disciplines. Opportunities are offered at host laboratories under the guidance of senior research staff.
- January 5, 2018
Internships are located at the following host Department of Energy (DOE) labs:
- Argonne National Laboratory, Lemont, IL
- Idaho National Lab, Idaho Falls, ID
- Los Alamos National Lab, Los Alamos, NM
- Oak Ridge National Lab, Oak Ridge, TN
- Pacific Northwest National Lab, Richland, WA
- Savannah River National Lab, Aiken, SC
- Direct exposure to and participation in mission relevant research at a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) host laboratory.
- Hands-on research experience and training under the mentorship of DOE scientists.
- Compensation by stipend or salary and may include one round trip domestic travel to and from the host laboratory.
- Housing information will be provided to selected candidates prior to arrival at the host laboratory.
- Let us know if you have questions: [email protected]