Registration is open –
We encourage you to register soon as we expect it to fill quickly.
From: USARMY Adelphi MD RDECOM ARL Mailbox Open Campus
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:23 AM
Subject: Army Research Laboratory Save the Date
The US Army Research Laboratory (ARL) is planning to host an Open Campus Open House at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD on October 18 & 19, 2017, pending approval.
Details, as they become available, will be posted on .
ARL has been a national leader in fundamental research since its founding in 1992. ARL’s exploration spans the entire research spectrum from high strain rate mechanics and novel materials manufacturing, to cyber defense and advanced electronics, to atmospheric sciences and translational neuroscience. ARL’s successful Open Campus business model is building an international science and technology ecosystem among government, academia, small business, industry, and entrepreneurs. Research hubs such as ARL West, located in the greater Los Angeles area, and ARL South located in Texas are being established with the goal of accelerating discovery and innovation.
This year’s Open Campus Open House will once again provide members of the science and technology community an opportunity to:
– Learn about ARL’s Open Campus business model
– Hear details of ARL’s strategic research areas
– Interface with ARL’s scientists and engineers to discover opportunities for side-by-side collaboration
– Visit ARL’s specialized laboratory facilities
– Participate in technical presentations and poster sessions
– Meet one-on-one with some of the Army’s leading researchers
– Engage with regional leaders from ARL’s extended sites
Please forward this message to any colleague whom you think might benefit from participation.
More information on ARL’s Open Campus collaboration opportunities and the Open Campus Open House may be found at .
We look forward to seeing you at our event.