The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has an immediate opening for an Ecotoxicology Research Support position with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA’s facility in Duluth, Minnesota. The selected candidate may be asked to work on developing new techniques/procedures, writing operating procedures, and performing experiments with established scientists.
- Full time, $20.34 per hour,
- Must have earned at least a Bachelor’s degree in ecology, biology, or closely related field of study from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months,
- Demonstrated education and/or experience in ornithology or toxicology, and biology,
- Experience with database management, spreadsheet preparation, data collection, and
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
For the full position description and to apply, visit our website: