The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has an immediate opening for a full-time EnviroAtlas Data Support Associate with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA facility in Research Triangle Park, NC. The selected candidate shall provide data management, data curation and data analysis support for EPA’s EnviroAtlas project.
- Full-time, $28.14 per hour;
- Must have earned a earned a Master’s degree in the fields of geospatial science, geography, ecology, environmental science, geosciences or a related field of study from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months;
- Demonstrate education and/or experience in GIS (geographic information systems), geospatial data compilation and analysis;
- Working knowledge of remote sensing and image processing; and
- Strong written, oral and electronic communication skills.
For the full position description and to apply, visit our website: