The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has an immediate opening for a Drinking Water Engineer with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA facility in Cincinnati, OH. The selected candidate will assist WSWRD/TTEB staff with the duties required to support and maintain projects impacting compliance with existing and future drinking water regulations. He/she will perform operation, sampling and data analysis of pilot drinking water distribution system experiments as well as perform routine drinking water quality analyses associated with bench- and pilot-scale studies.
- Full time, $21.11 per hour,
- Demonstrated education and/or experience in the engineering disciplines,
- Demonstrated leadership skills and have experience working in teams,
- A strong understanding of engineering design with emphasis on environmental, biological or chemical systems, and
- A strong background in sciences (geology, chemistry, microbiology).
For the full position description and to apply, visit: