The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has an immediate opening for a part-time (up to 20 hours per week) Geospatial Measurement Data Support position with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA facility in Research Triangle Park, NC. The selected candidate shall provide data management, data curation and data analysis support for the NGEM team. He/she shall develop original data processing algorithms and statistical regression models to assist in understanding and publishing complex near-source sensor data sets.
- Part-time/$28.14 per hour;
- Must have earned a earned a Master’s degree in environmental science, chemistry, statistics, math, physics, information science or a closely related field from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months;
- Demonstrated experience in analysis of complex geospatial environmental datasets;
- A working knowledge of algorithmic approaches for analysis of environmental sensor data;
- Experience in processing of high time resolution mobile sensor data;
- High proficiency in R-language programming;
- Demonstrated satirical analysis experience and development of novel regression techniques; and
- Strong written, oral and electronic communication skills.
For the full position description and to apply, visit our website: