The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has an immediate opening for a part-time (20 hours per week) Human Resources Administrative Support with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA’s facility in Las Vegas, NV. Human Resources Division (HRD) provides leadership to the Office of Research and Development (ORD) on the impact and use of policies, proposal, programs and organizational relationships related to the implementing of EPA’s human resources program. The selected candidate shall assist the OARS-HRD with the analytical and administrative duties required for a variety of support functions.
- Part-time, $17.44 per hour;
- Have completed at least two years of college working toward a degree from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months;
- Experience in administration support functions (recordkeeping, filing, etc.) and managing records (electronic and hardcopy) or databases;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook;
- Experience conducting internet research; and
- Strong communication skills (i.e., written, oral, telephone etiquette, presentation abilities).
For the full position description and to apply, visit our website:
Questions? Email [email protected]. To hear more about position openings like this, follow us on Twitter at @GovCareerPaths.