The next ITAP will be held over Spring Break (March 11-15)
- Spring Break ITAP is for currently matriculated students who have not previously participated in the ITA Program.
- Registration is now closed.
August 2019 ITAP
(see ITA Clearance Process)
- Dates: August 5-16, 2019 (the two weeks before Fall Semester 2019 begins)
- An in-person session over lunch will be held, date TBD, with the bulk of the training on Canvas, the U’s online course tool.
- Primarily for new, incoming international graduate students, August ITAP consists of Spoken English Evaluations (SEEs) & ITA Training.
- The home department requests registration for students. There is an ITAP contact in each department, so if you are a student, contact the ITAP Manager to find out who to connect with if you are going to apply for a TA position.
- requests for registration are taken in mid-April, so students should watch for email from the ITAP Manager, Diane Cotsonas, and reply promptly.
ITA Program Spoken English Requirement (see ITA Clearance Process)
- appointments for the Spoken English Evaluation can be as early as August 6, so those who have not met the ITAP Spoken English Requirement should plan to arrive by August 1.
- Students who have already met the ITAP Spoken English Requirement should plan to arrive by August 8.
Recommended Arrival Dates for the August 2019 ITAP
- Students who have not met the ITAP Spoken English Requirement are advised to arrive on campus by August 1 at the latest.
- Students who have met the ITAP Spoken English Requirement are advised to arrive on campus by August 8 at the latest.