The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has an immediate opening for a Nanomaterials Research Support position with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA facility in Research Triangle Park, NC. The selected candidate will provide application development and programming support for 3D printing processes that use nanomaterial-enables polymers. The selected candidate will work with other members of the NERL and NHEERL research team to measure the release of aerosols produced in the routine operation of 3D printers using nanomaterial-enabled stock filaments.
- Full time, $28.14 per hour;
- Must have earned at least a Master’s degree in computer science/engineering, atmospheric science/engineering, chemical/engineering or a closely related field of study from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months;
- Coursework in statistics, atmospheric science, biology and chemistry;
- Strong written, oral and electronic communication skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Experience with basic software development practices; and
- Experience with computer assisted design (CAD) software.
For the full position description and to apply, visit our website: