ORNL Membrane Technologies Research Associate- Post-Bachelor’s and Post-Master’s
The Materials Science and Technology Division at Oak Ridge National Laboratory is seeking research associates to:
- Perform laboratory experiments related to the membrane separation processes for the recovery of the rare earth elements, separation of lithium, and other gaseous mixtures, etc.
- Conduct the testing of large scale experimental membrane systems and optimize the process parameters.
- Participate in the analysis and interpretation of the experiential data and write detailed report to clearly communicate the results.
- Conduct all the experimental work by following ORNL safety protocols and guidelines.
- Participate in the group meetings related to different projects.
Applicants should have a B.S. or M.S. in chemical engineering, organic/inorganic chemistry or related field.