The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has an immediate opening for an OSA Administrative Support Associate with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA Ronald Reagan Building facility in Washington, DC. The selected candidate shall assist the OSA Director and Deputy Director with the logistical, analytical and administrative duties required to support and maintain OSA.
- Full time, $22.13;
- Must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications or a related field from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months;
- Experience in environmental protection and environmental health;
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience working in teams;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and experience using any graphics software;
- Demonstrated experience working independently and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment driven by multiple deadlines and changing schedules;
- Initiative to handle and complete tasks and carry assignments to completion;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; and
- Experience translating complex scientific information for a lay audience.
For the full position description and to apply, visit our website: