Downloadable Templates & Guides
The following templates—Microsoft Word and LaTeX—are intended to be used in conjunction with A Handbook for Theses and Dissertations and departmentally-approved style guides. They are only a basic guide for formatting your manuscript and do not guarantee Format Approval. If you are not familiar with the software of a template, please do not use it. The Thesis Office cannot offer technical support for the software.
Microsoft Word Templates & Guides:
- Word Template (version 3.0)
- note: this document is still in testing. When using this template, please continue to consult the Handbook to check your compliance.
- Tips for Using Word on PC
- Tips for Using Word on Mac
- With Arabic Numerals and Locally (Digitally) Numbered Subheadings, Figures, and Tables